Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Crockpot Cheesy Creamed Corn

Ugghhh!
I was hoping to post some silly pictures from this weekend but my computer is not cooperating so instead I'll have to share this super easy and yummy side dish that I made for our cookout this weekend. It was a hit with all of the family.

Crockpot Cheesy Creamed Corn

3 pkg. frozen corn
2 (8oz.) cream cheese, cubed (I only used 8 oz.)
1/4 cup butter, cubed
3 tbsp. water
3 tbsp. milk
2 tbsp. sugar
6 sliced American singles, cut in small pieces

Place all ingredients in a greased crockpot.
Stir it all up, even though it doesn't mix well  until it heats up a bit.
Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or until heated through. ( I cooked mine on high for 4 hours.)
Stir before serving and ENJOY!

* This recipe is out of a Taste of Home magazine.*

I'll continue to work on the silly pictures and hope to share them a little later.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jessica, I know...we had creamed corn for dinner yesterday. I used some of the bags from my freezer and I'm telling you, there is nothing like it! Wishing you a nice week. Hugs! Loretta

michelle said...

Looks so yummy!We had some chessy corn at applebees once and it was so good.Gonna have to write this one down.Thanks sweetie.big hugs michelle