Tuesday, March 18, 2014

41st Birthday


Oh, I am so behind in posting. This past week has been a busy one and I haven't had  much time for the computer or my sewing.
Another birthday has come and gone for me. Last Thursday I celebrated my 41st. I thought I'd share a few pictures of the goodies that I received.
My blogging buddy Carmen sent me these wonderful smelling tarts. My son came home that afternoon and thought they were actually food when he saw them. They are almost too pretty to even consider burning. She also sent some lemon soap and a Friends sign. What a great surprise to arrive in my mail. (Thanks again Carmen!)
Hubby and the kids got me 100 ft. of garden fence which I had asked for. My old fence was getting pretty ratty and with the dogs it is a definite must. Without it they would tramp all through my garden along with the rabbits. They also got me a new flag to hang outside and a tractor solar light.
My best friend made me the 41 Sucks lollipop arrangement at the top of the post. She also gave me the angel and this family birthday sign. I hadn't seen one of these before. You write everyone's names and birth dates on the little circles and then hang them under the correct month. 
I also received my all time favorite perfume..Pink Sugar... and two tickets to the PBR Bull Riding Tour that will be at the Wesbanco Arena in Wheeling this weekend. 
Can't wait to see that!

My whole family gathered this past weekend to celebrate not only my birthday but also my brother's which is on the 22nd. It was a bit chilly with temperatures in the 30's but we cooked out. So ready for spring to get here!

Hope you all had a great weekend!

3 comments:

Carmen S. said...

So glad you had a great birthday and the tarts arrived in one piece;) Love the sucker bouquet that is too cute!!! Sounds like you will be enjoying your gifts for some time to come and hope you are enjoying this nice weather!

Anonymous said...

Those are my kind of gifts!!

Steph said...

Happy Birthday! I've given a few of those "__ Sucks" gifts! lol.