Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Crocheted Snowman Cocoon


I saw the instructions for this on Pinterest a few months ago and thought it was so cute. Luckily I saved it because I have a baby shower to attend later this month and thought it would make a nice gift. I used Lion Brand Chenille yarn, which I had never used before, and a little larger crochet hook when I worked it up. I crochet very tight so it worked out even though I used the bigger hook. 
It took me a few days to make but was pretty simple. I'd say the worst part was having to sew on the buttons. I'm in love with the yarn that I chose. It is so soft. I think it will be my new baby favorite to use. Just wish they had it in a few more colors.
If you'd like the pattern you can hop on over to Repeat Crafter Me. Sarah has lots of fun patterns to try.

2 comments:

Carmen S. said...

That is the cutest thing EVER!!!! You are so talented my friend!

Sandra said...

That is just adorable!!