Monday, September 8, 2014

Strawberry Cream Cheese Coffeecake

Doesn't this look yummy?

When I saw this recipe on Pinterest I knew I had to try it. Off to the freezer I went in search of strawberries. I found them but I also found blueberries too which is what I will be making this with the next time.
I made the strawberry filling on the stove top.
Then whipped the cream cheese layer.
Next I mixed up the butter cake and reserved some crumbles.
Put it all together and it's ready to bake.
I found the recipe HERE at Carlsbad Cravings.
Trust me..It's good!


3 comments:

Buttercup said...

This looks so good. Wouldn't last very long in my house.

Carmen S. said...

I almost have no words for this it looks SOOOOooooooo good!!!! Will have to try it for sure!

Farmchick said...

Yummm....that looks GOOD! I'm just out visiting my old blogger friends...and trying to catch up. I even posted so stop by for a visit!