Thursday, December 18, 2014

Christmas Creations

Christmas is almost upon us and I've been working every day to get a few homemade gifts completed. They are finally finished so now I've just got the wrapping to do and my baking.
The photo above is the snowman coaster in punch needle. I am so pleased at how it turned out. I added a white crocheted edging around it and love it!  If you are interested in the pattern it can be found at Primitives by the Light of the Moon. Ginger so kindly shares her doodles with us.

I needed a unique gift for a Snoopy lover who has every imaginable Snoopy collectible there is. So I found a favorite graphic of Snoopy and Woodstock and traced it onto my fabric. A few days later and this is what it looked like. 

Last but not least is this stitched Christmas heart. I made several of these in a variety of colors and fabrics. Very quick to stitch up and sew cute.
All of my projects are finished and now it's time to start my holiday baking. 
Are you all ready for the holidays or are you still rushing around to get it all done in the next few days?


2 comments:

Carmen S. said...

Adorable, creative gifts, love the snoopy :) Hope you enjoy your baking, I am hoping to get a couple cookie recipes baked this weekend, will see how it goes! Have a wonderful night!

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

Love all the pieces you made and snoopy is one of my favorites. Always admire the wonderful pillow you stitched for me such beautiful embroidery stitches :) Happy New Year!