Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A Kick-Off to the Holiday Season!

A Kick-Off to the Holiday Season!
This past weekend was a busy one. It was MY official start of the Holiday Season. Our town has their annual Christmas Parade on the weekend before Thanksgiving and this always puts me in the holiday spirit. So Saturday we took the kids and froze our butts off while watching the parade and waiting for Santa to pass by.
Photobucket
Doesn't he look so thrilled!
It's called a family tradition and Yes, we are going! That is what I had to remind my oldest son. Here was my favorite float. ( I collect John Deere anything.)
Photobucket
After the parade we had a surprise birthday party to attend.
**Happy Birthday Mike**
Photobucket

1 comment:

TLP2001 said...

I like your choice in floats. That is the IBEW float.(International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers)