Friday, February 6, 2009

Pay It Forward....

We've all heard of this concept but I hadn't seen it on the blogs till I visited http://tylerfarmhomestead.blogspot.com/ the other day. I thought it was a really neat idea! It's all about the kind things that you can do to bring a smile & a moment of happiness to someones day.
Here's how it works:

The first 5 people to leave a comment on this post will get something handmade by me or possibly store-bought. (It just depends!) You will have no idea of what it will be until it reaches your mailbox. I will try to come up with something that matches each person's likes. ( You will receive an email from me asking a few questions like your favorite colors, scents, hobbies, holidays, seasons, etc.)
Each person will receive their package by 6/1/09 if not before.

**The only requirement to participate is that you MUST make the same offer on your blog.**

A small gift wrapped in a smile & a little support goes a long ways towards lifting the spirits of a total stranger who quickly becomes a friend. Please join the fun and "pay it forward."

6 comments:

Carol said...

I love the concept of "Paying it forward". It's amazing ow a token of caring puts sunhine into another's world.

Anonymous said...

Now this is something I would love to participate in. I'd like to be one of the first 5 to play.

Stella

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Bwa ha ha...just the Olde Dame stoppin' in to say Halloo...NOT to get a goodie & participate!!! Though that's lovely of ye...I'd rather just admire yer blog!!! It's delightful!

Stacey said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming one of my followers! I absolutely love new follwers and will look forward to following your blog as well. :)

I have heard of the pay-it-forward concept too, but have not done it myself. What a great idea!

Blessings,
Stacey

The Wife said...

Count me in. I love sending people stuff! I like receiving it too!

jonas girl said...

hey jess i want to particpate in pay it forward
my favorite color is sky blue
my favorite scent is vanilla
my favorite hobbie is playing outside
my favorite holiday is valentines day
my favorite season is summer