Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Looks like I've been Scrapped!


Veronica over at The Chickenista was nice enough to scrap me the other day.


This is an award bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog's content or design is, in the giver's opinion, brilliant.
With this award I am to list 10 honest things about myself and then pass the honor on.


This is getting harder and harder to do because lots of my favorite blogs are going tag-free plus I love them all. I love the fact that I can hop on here every day and learn something new, catch up on a cyber friends day to day life or just simply browse through the many beautiful pictures that all of you post.


10 HONEST things about ME:


1. I am a south paw.

2. I haven't really changed my looks much since high school. Still wearing the same clothing styles, same hair style and so forth. Old habits are comfy and hard to break :)

3. I don't watch much t.v. but when these shows are on I am ADDICTED.
Survivor, Deadliest Catch and Days of Our Lives.

4. I never EVER eat seafood.....Yuck!

5. I don't wear make-up. Wouldn't have the faintest clue as to what to do with it.

6. I graduated high school with Brad Paisley. (JM class of 91) http://bradpaisley.com/

7. I took some piano lessons when I was a child.

8. I'm not very coordinated or graceful.
9. One of my favorite snacks is crackers with cheddar cheese & grape jam.

10. I love to be organized.

Well that is about the best that I can come up with.

Now I'll pass this on to:


Thanks again Chickenista!


9 comments:

Carmen S. said...

You are a very pretty girl with no makeup! Me, I don't dare be seen with my face naked...it's THAT BAD,LOL!!!

Deb said...

Thank you for the award - this is a fun one and I'll be sure to post it on my blog :)
I wouldn't be caught without my make up either - my animals would run in the other direction!
Have a good day ~

Unknown said...

WOw so you knew Brad Paisley?? What was he like?


I love cheese and crackers, and like you I'm not so gaceful....Stairs and walls are my enemies.. LOL

Unknown said...

And keyboards too....I meant "graceful"

Country Whispers said...

Chickenista... He was a quiet kid and so was I. I had many classes with him but never really talked to him. He was always into music & played great even then. I was in a fashion show in high school and he & his band played the music during the show. I have a tape of it and it's weird to go back and watch it. Disgusting too...they had stylist come & do hair & make-up so I looked so NOT me. Very neat though to have a local guy make it big.

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

I really like yer blog, too. The styling is very clean and easy to read and I like what you post!

Apple Tree Cottage said...

Love reading about you! Brad Paisley???!!!! WOW!

Buttercup said...

Wow! What fun reading about Brad Paisley. Really enjoy your blog.

Angelena said...

Brad Paisley! How cool is that. I graduated in 92 from Pocahontas county WV.