Monday, June 15, 2009

Having Fun with Graphics


I spent the weekend getting over that nasty flu bug that I had last week. Yuck! I haven't been down like that in a long time and I hope it's a long while before I get anything like that again. Katie & Gage both have it now but it seems to be very mild compared to what I had, which is wonderful. Now I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that the other two don't get it.


What did I do while I was sick?


Slept, slept and slept some more but on occassion I got on the computer.

I decided to check out some different graphic sites. I am amazed at the awesome graphics & clip art that these very talented artists can make. I could spend hours on here looking through hundreds of websites. In the end I picked a few that I really liked. Now comes the hard part. Getting those graphics to load on blogger and making it all look RIGHT.

I still have much to learn.


I also have much to do so I better quit blabbing (blogging, I mean) and get busy. Let me know what you guys think of the new header.


7 comments:

Carmen S. said...

Oh Jessica~ I Love the new header!!!! So country cute and down on the farm like! Love the barn and sunflowers, very inviting, ya done good girl:) SO glad your feeling better and sure hope the kids get over it soon, no fun being sick over summer vacation!

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

That new header is fantastic! It is so fresh and country and just really perks up your blog, which I have always felt was a very pretty blog to start with!!!

Glad you are finally getting well and hope it truly doesn't hit your kids as hard as it hit you. You got the brunt of those germs!

Kritter Keeper at Farm Tails said...

jessica, that is really nice and i really really like it!!!

Farmchick said...

Glad you are feeling better...hope the kiddies get well quickly! No fun! Love the header...I think it look very nice! Stop in and visit soon.

Steph said...

I love the new graphics! Very cute!

Kentucky Farm Girl said...

I thinks it's just adorable! So glad you are feeling better!

The Wife said...

I think your new header looks great! Glad you're feelin' better.