Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Free Stitchery Patterns


My newest hobby is working on stitcheries. They are so much easier on my eyesight than counted cross-stitch plus if you can draw...you can create your own patterns.

I however, can't draw worth a darn so I rely on these wonderful people that so kindly share their patterns. Here are just a few of my favorites sites.



If you have a favorite that is not listed above and would like to share it with us, please do.
You can email me or just leave a comment on this post with a link to your favorite patterns.

Happy Stitchin' !

5 comments:

Carmen S. said...

Thanks so much for sharing these, I am enjoying stitching more and more:)

Jblover109Woozworld said...

Wow Thanks for all the links! A few years ago I tried to do some simple stichery and you know it was really fun. I have been wanting to try again! I look forward to visiting you on a regular basis!

Marie said...

Thanks so much for the wonderful links. I have not tried stitching like this but have done lots of cross stitch.

Anonymous said...

Hope your daughter and her
arm are doing better.
You have another cute blog header!

Pamela

Anonymous said...

i easily love your posting kind, very exciting.
don't quit and keep posting for the reason that it simply just well worth to read it,
looking forward to browse a whole lot more of your own stories, enjoy your day :)