Thursday, December 17, 2009

Another Cookie Favorite


I'm more of a sugar cookie or snickerdoodle type of gal but the rest of my family really likes these. If you enjoy all the extras in your dough then you might give this one a try.


Treasure Cookies


1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/2 cup flour
2 tsp. baking powder
14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 1/3 cup coconut
12 oz. bag of chocolate chips
1 cup chopped nuts

In medium bowl, mix the graham crumbs, flour and baking powder.
In a large bowl, beat milk and butter together.
Add crumb mixture to butter.
Stir in coconut, nuts & chocolate chips.
Drop by tsp. onto a greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 375° for 9-10 minutes.
Enjoy!
Well I better get started. I've got plans for baking all day. I'm going to give Carmen's Heavenly Holiday Cookie Balls a try as well as some peanut butter Hershey kiss cookies, sugar cookies and maybe try a new recipe for brown sugar cookies.
Not sure if I will get it all done today but I'm gonna try.
Happy Baking...Shopping...Wrapping or whatever it is you may be doing today!

7 comments:

Sandra said...

OH, Those sound like a cookie my whole family would like. I'm keeping this one.

Carmen S. said...

Those sound really good! Enjoyed talking with you today, your house must smell SO YUMMY from all the baking!!!!

Nancy M. said...

These sound really interesting! I am gonna give them a try!

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Sadly (weight-wise), I am both a Snickerdoodle AND a chips-and-nuts-in-them kind of cookie gal...lol...those sure look good!!!

Anonymous said...

HI Jessica!!

I do check your blog everyday!
Your fellow WV in Ohio
Pamela

Nancy M. said...

I just made these! Delicious! Thanks!

Barbara said...

Oh I love this, sounds so yummy going to make some of these. The Cookie Monster speaks, lol