Friday, December 11, 2009

Birthday Wishes!


This little basket baby is my daughter at just a few days old.

I just love this picture. She looks so cuddly, soft and pink.

She was in the laundry basket because we were visiting my Mom & Dad and we needed a safe place to put her while she slept. Since her two older brothers were running around as well as Ted the dog I thought it was safer to place her in this basket and set her on top of the dining room table where we could watch her.

Time sure has flown by and she is no longer a baby but a little girl who turns 6 today.


Happy Birthday Katiebug!

Photobucket

8 comments:

Carmen S. said...

Oh my gosh is that CUTE!!!! You tell miss Katie that Carmen in PA is sending lots of birthday wishes her way, and that she has grown into a beautiful young lady!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE:)

West Side of Straight said...

Happy Birthday Katie! Laundry basket picture is so cute. Baskets and dresser drawers work just fine for new babies!

Sandra said...

That is too cute!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to my awesome, gorgeous, talented, ornery, moody, funny, tom-boy, princess NIECE. I love you! Six humongous hugs and kisses and Birthday wishes. I hope you have a great day, gal!

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Oh how cute to have put her in that basket!!!

They sure grow up fast...

Nancy M. said...

I love the pic in the basket, so sweet! She's adorable!

Happy Birthday Katie!!!

Steph said...

Cute! When I was little, I also had a history with laundry baskets, but I would sit in them with a paper plate and pretend I was driving a car, lol.

Jblover109Woozworld said...

Your daughter looks so precious in that basket! What a good idea for a newborn needing a safe place to snooze!