Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Day at Grandma & Pap's


Well Christmas has come and gone and now we are all resting and enjoying the week together.

I have been taking it easy and enjoying having everyone at home.

The kids are all on Christmas break from school and my husband always takes the week off from work so there is no particular bedtime and no alarm clock going off in the mornings.

Ah...what a wonderful feeling!


The above picture is of my kids and my nephew on Christmas day when we all gathered at my parents house. They look pretty calm in this picture but don't let it fool you. They were anxious as could be to dig into the presents under the tree.

This year seemed to be the year for games.

There were board games, video games, mind games, find and seek games and more. A few have turned into my new favorites and we have spent many evenings this week playing all together around the kitchen table. I'll have to share some of my favorites in another post later.

Hope you all continue to enjoy what is left of 2009.

I may be MIA here and there but I promise to get back in the saddle soon.

C-ya!



6 comments:

Carmen S. said...

Sounds like a fun, relaxing time:)

Nancy M. said...

I'm glad y'all had a great time! Sounds like fun!

Buttercup said...

Enjoy the week. The tree and your family are beautiful.

Jblover109Woozworld said...

Sounds like things have gone well with all this Christmas! As far as the games Chloe got lots of games as well!

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Nothing like games in the winter!!!

What a lovely tree backdeop! You can just feel the energy from the kids as they sit with their backs to the presents!!!

gtyyup said...

It looks like you and your family had a wonderful Christmas! Wishing you many blessings in the coming New Year~~