Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Valentine


I received this thoughtful and loving card from my husband this morning as well as a box of chocolates. I immediately found humor in it because it is just perfect. It speaks volumes of truth.

How many of you gals out there can identify?

Photobucket
Funny???
Well that would depend on my mood at the time.
However, the kind and sweet words that he wrote on the inside made up for it all.

All in all it was a nice Valentine's Day.
A box of chocolates and out for dinner.
Couldn't ask for any better gift than the gift of not having to cook and do dishes.
Hope you all had a great Valentine's Day!



7 comments:

Buttercup said...

Cute, cute card. Happy Valentine wishes!

Leah said...

Oh yes I can relate to the couch! I go off to treadmill and hubby enjopys choc mint icecream on the couch and still loses weight :( -- Glad you had a wonderful day!

Carmen S. said...

LOL....MEN! That is very cute and sounds like you had a nice day, chocolates and NO dishes, it doesn't get much better than that ;)

Sandra said...

That is too cute!

Kritter Keeper at Farm Tails said...

that's pretty good! the good husband is glued to the couch all the time!!

Nancy M. said...

Funny card! Glad you had a great Valentines!

Rina ... also Chester or Daisysmum. said...

Yeh that will be right! mine loves watching from the couch but then he does 12 hr shifts at work ... maybe I will cut him some slack......