Friday, January 7, 2011

Getting Ready for another Birthday Party!

We have one birthday after another during the winter months.
It all starts in November with my nephew's and doesn't end until my husband's in May.

This Saturday my youngest son will turn 11.
We'll celebrate with family and friends gathered around.
There'll be pizza & chips, cake, ice cream and punch.
The day isn't even here yet but the excitement sure is!
He's been in the kitchen with me preparing the punch for tomorrow and I'm sure he'll fall asleep tonight with birthday dreams dancing in his head.
Oh, how I wish I could be 11 again!


                       Happy Birthday Gage!
                  Hope you have a terrific day!
                                     Love
                                         Mom
                                 

10 comments:

Patty Sumner said...

Happy Birthday Gage! I am sure you will make sure a good time is had by all. Enjoy and blessings!

Carmen S. said...

aww, he looks so cozy under the quilt:) HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAGE!!!! hope you enjoy it and get lots of great gifts;)

Jill said...

Happy Birthday to Gage!!

Blessings,
Jill

Christine said...

Happy Birthday to Gage! My daughter's birthday is tomorrow too. Hope he has a wonderful time on his birthday!

Angela said...

Happy Birthday Gage! I hope you get something good!

Clan MacAulay WV said...

Happy Birthday to your son...I have a January birthday, too...but, I'm a whole lot older than eleven!!!...
Have a wonderful day with family...

Heritage Farm Village said...

happy bday to your son! may he be blessed with a perfect day with lots of love from family and friends! jill

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Happy B-Day Gage! Hope your day is GRAND!
Prim Blessings! Robin

Country Whispers said...

Thank you all for the birthday wishes for Gage!

Verde Farm said...

Happy Birthday Gage! Oh to be eleven again-you are so right. Blessings for a great birthday!