Sunday, December 11, 2011

The Birthday Girl Picks a Winner


It's time to pick the winner of the Quilter's cookbooks and since today is Katie's 8th birthday I told her she could do the honors.

We placed all the names in a hat and then had her turn around and draw one out.
She picked Granny Sue!

Thanks to everyone that entered and congratulations to Granny Sue. If you'll send me your snail mail then I'll get this right out to you.

It's been a busy weekend with shopping (my Christmas shopping is done...yeah!) and more shopping, cleaning and then of course today a birthday party and now I'm pooped so I'm gonna go rest a bit.
I'll be back later with some birthday pics and a few recipes.
Have a great night!

9 comments:

Buttercup said...

Happy birthday, Katie and congratulations to Granny Sue!

Carmen S. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Katie and congrats to granny Sue!!!

annie said...

Happy Birthday Katie, Eight is such an important age to be! Congratulations, Granny Sue!

Christine said...

Happy Birthday sweet Katie! Hope you had a wonderful day. Congrats to Granny Sue!

Jessica said...

Happy birthday Katie!!

Congrats to Granny Sue! Thanks for hosting the wonderful giveaway Jessica!

Christmas blessings!
Jessica

Donna~One Simple Country Girl said...

Happy birthday to Katie! And congrats to Granny Sue!! Thanks for hosting this wonderful giveaway! Hope you have a great week!!!

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Happy Birthday Katie!!!
I hope all your dreams/wishes came true!!!
I don't know how I missed the giveaway??? Bummer.
Congratulations Granny Sue!
Prim Blessings
Robin

The Coolidges said...

Happy Birthday! I have an 8 year old cousin that still loves her dolls and stuff animals. That's an adorable stroller you found!

Amy
www.coolidgelifeonthefarm.blogspot.com

Granny Sue said...

Wow, I won! Thank you, Katie and Jessica! I'm like a little kid--I can't wait til it gets here :)))

The cake looks...very blue...bet it was still good, though. And the stroller is lovely! I played with dolls until I was 12, I think. You're right, creative play is important and so neglected these days.