Friday, February 10, 2012

Shades of Summer

Don't these colors just scream summertime?

I visited the little quilt store in our town today and couldn't resist picking up these fabrics.
I've got a few ideas of what I could use them for but haven't decide which idea I like best. I guess I'll ponder over it a little more this weekend and maybe get a plan going.

We are supposed to get a few inches of snow tonight.
Everyone is off work for the weekend so it would be a great time for us to really get "dumped" on. (Wishful thinking huh?)
We just need one *big* snow this season and then I will be more than ready for springtime to arrive. :0)

The other "happening" this weekend is my oldest son's 16th birthday so we'll be enjoying a little cake and ice cream.

Hope you all have a great weekend!



3 comments:

Sharon said...

I love those fabrics! Can't wait to see what you use them in!
Happy Birthday to your son! Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Very pretty fabric...Hope the snow comes! Have a very good weekend! Luv

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Can't wait to see what you are going to create with the wonderful fabric you found!!!!
We got some snow today and BRRR it got really cold.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!
Prim Blessings Robin