Sunday, March 23, 2014

The Big Tree

I finally finished The Big Tree block  for the Quilt Doodle Designs BOM. It's trunk is a little off center but that's OK by me.
Here are the three blocks that I have made so far. (Jan.-Feb.)
I always look forward to the new pattern release on the first of each month.
If you haven't gotten the March pattern you still have another week to get it free. Just click on the above link and download it. On April 1st, the new block will be released. At that point the March block will still be available but you will have to pay a small fee for it.
Happy Quilting!

3 comments:

Carmen S. said...

I love it! Hope you are staying warm in this spring time cold! Have a great day my friend!

Cheryl said...

Very pretty, you do such good work.

Quilt Doodle Designs said...

Love your blue sky, love the different types of blue that you used. Very nice, your blocks look wonderful together so far. Happy quilting!