Sunday, June 29, 2014

The Lord's Prayer Stitch A Long

Do you all remember a few years ago I was working on a quilt that was called Promises and Borders?
Well the wonderful lady that shared (and is still sharing that pattern) has released yet another free 26 week stitch a long titled "The Lord's Prayer".

I had sew much fun stitching the first that I couldn't wait to get started on this new one. The problem was picking out which fabrics I wanted to use. 
I started out with this red and grey combo.
But then I dug into my stash a little deeper and found this burgundy sheep fabric. Oh my!
A wee bit more digging and yet another combo. This time red and white. There were simply too many to choose from so I ultimately decided to make three separate quilts. 
Yes, I'm already two blocks behind but oh well, I have all year to work on them.
If you'd like to join in the fun just hop on over and visit Jenny at Jenny of Elefantz. She creates fabulous patterns and I'm always in awe of her beautiful photos she shares of her Australian adventures.

1 comment:

Rosemary Dickinson said...

You have too many gorgeous fabrics! Your quilts are going to be beautiful! Can't wait to see them!