Sunday, January 29, 2017

Hand quilting and new projects


My red/blue Farm Girl quilt is slowly getting hand quilted. I seem to go in spurts with it...stitch a few nights and then take a few nights off. I really need to keep at it for two reasons. I'd love to have my living room back (where my quilt frame is currently at) and number two * I still have the aqua Farm Girl quilt that needs quilted.
I've also been browsing all the new 2017 BOM's. So far I've only begun on one.

It is the Have a Jolly Little Christmas BOM from Sew Fresh Quilts. Block one is the stockings. I made two of these and am thinking about making both of them into pillows.

Block two was just released Saturday and I've already got enough fabric cut to make three of them. It is winter mittens and I'm planning on making them into a table runner.


1 comment:

Carmen S. said...

All beautiful my friend!