Tuesday, November 18, 2008


First Snowfall of the Season


We woke up this morning to a fresh coat of snow on the
ground and .....BBBrrrrr...is it ever cold.
The last time I checked it was 29 degrees outside which
is pretty cold considering we were still in shorts a couple
weeks ago. The dogs are loving it, or shall I say Cowboy
is. Our Peekapoo (Maggie) is small and she gets cold
very quick so she would rather just stay inside.
I can't say I blame her. I LOVE the snow but would
rather enjoy it from the inside unless there is a big amount
of it. Then it's fun to go outside and play along with the kids.
This picture is of Cowboy just waiting for someone to come
out and play with him.

"Maggie, Where are you?"


1 comment:

kal said...

I MISS SNOW! Actually, I miss having four seasons. We really only have Hot Summer and a less-hot summer they call Fall here.