Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Done Playing Around & Seeds are Sprouting


Well I think I am done playing around with backgrounds for a while. I spent so much time yesterday fiddlin' around with it and then by late last night I pretty much went back to the same old thing. Oh well, at least I won't want to mess with it for a good while. It takes too long and I don't know enough so I get frustrated. I did change it to a 3 column which is gonna take some time to get used to.

Enough of that!

The seeds that we planted on Thursday have begun to sprout. I was surprised that they did so quick. There are several different flowers coming up. I also have tomato & pumpkins breaking throught the dirt. Sooo neat! Now if I can just keep them alive long enough to tranfer them outdoors to the garden. We shall see. It's giving the kids something else to learn about if nothing else. They are watching and recording in garden journals that I had them start.

3 comments:

Carmen S. said...

Wow, your seeds look great! Do you think I can start mine too? I'm a little more north than you.I love your blog regardless of background:)Did you notice I changed mine a while ago and ended up going back to my original? Just couldn't get used to it!!!I think I might go try a little shoe polish on my tray before I have to go to work!

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

I'm just in love with the "country green" color of your background. The 3 cols look good.

Yer seeds sprouted FAST!

Granny Sue said...

I like your blog layout. The colors are easy on the eyes and your blog doesn't take too long to load. The print is readable too. I think all the froo-froo is distracting and takes too long to load. I'm interested in what you have to say and your photos, not so much in the decorative add-ons.

Congratulations on your seedlings! I still need to get mine started. This weekend certainly I'm getting the cabbages in. And we're getting our baby chicks too. Should be a fun weekend.