Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A Chip Dip and a Cracker Spread


Here's a quick dip that I made this weekend with just a few ingredients.


Chip Dip


8 oz. cream cheese, softened
2 heaping tbsp. of Miracle Whip
1/2 tsp. prepared mustard
1/2 tsp. Mrs. Dash Table Blend
1/16 of a tsp. ( 1/2 of an 1/8 tsp.) garlic powder
4 tbsp. plus 1 tsp. milk

Blend all this together and DIP away!
Add more milk if you want it a little bit thinner.

***************************
My Mom and Dad always made this quick spread when I was growing up. We used it as a spread on crackers or even for a chip dip. I don't have the amounts because I just toss it together. So round about you will use:

8 oz. cream cheese
1/2 of a can of crushed pineapple, drained
Miracle Whip
Milk

Mix all together and adjust ingredients as you go to suit your own tastes.

2 comments:

Nancy M. said...

These sound good! I've never made a chip dip, only bought them. But, I think I will give this a try!

Steph said...

Hey! Thanks for following my blog! :)