Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What do you do....

when you create something that looks like this????

This was one of those recipes that I had doubt about from the very first ingredients that I mixed together. But hey, you won't know until you try.
Right?

 I had dough that had climbed up and over the sides and actually I think it may have still been growing.
I cleaned the pans up and then placed them on a cookie sheet in the oven. First, I took all other racks out of the oven for fear of having to clean those too!
In the end, the bread was edible but by no means was it the best tasting that I have ever made.
Relax!
The recipe is in the garbage. I won't share it with you.
Thankfully, the main course of my meal turned out a whole lot better than this. 

5 comments:

Jill said...

LOL Been there done that before! but hey, that's how we learn right? LOL Have a great day!
blessings,
Jill

Carmen S. said...

LOL...so sorry for laughing, but that SO reminds me of a few BIG messes I have had!!!! At least it was edible so there was no waste;)Also I will forgive you for NOT sharing the recipe!!!!

West Side of Straight said...

That's about my luck when I try breads. Or it doesn't ever rise!
Hope the next recipe is better. lol. have a great day - jo

Christine said...

Oh, Jessica I'm laughing with you! Can't tell you how many times I found a new recipe to try and then had to throw it out because it didn't turn out.

Farmchick said...

LOL....oh dear. I have had that happen and it can be frustrating...but chalk it up to a learning experience right? I am so glad your main course turned out better...now that would have been REALLY frustrating!!