Friday, November 19, 2010

A Hunter's Treat~ Pepperoni Rolls

It's finally Friday and thank goodness!
We've been working super hard on our schooling this week in hopes of being able to take all of next week off.  No big cooking adventures this past week so I have no new recipes or really anything of interest to share with you all. Instead I thought I would share a few links to some of my old posts. These are all favorites of mine for this time of the year.
The first one is for pepperoni rolls. My husband used to hunt and each year he would request that I make these so that he could have something to snack on throughout his day in the woods.
Click on the recipe titles to go to each post.
Pepperoni Rolls
 
And while the men are in the woods maybe you can sneak a little time for yourself so here are a few quick and easy dinners to throw in the oven or crockpot and forget about. Just come back and make a few quick sides at the last minute and enjoy!
Oven BBQ Round Steak
Crockpot Pork Chops N Gravy

How about some sweet treats?
Cream Cheese Cranberry Bars

Well that's all I've got for today. If you haven't signed up for my giveaway yet then hop on over to my previous post and do so.

Our town's annual Christmas Parade takes place this weekend and Wheeling's parade is tonight. Also going on in Wheeling is the HUGE Christmas in November Craft show at the Wesbanco Arena. I'm gonna have to see if I can sneak away for a bit over the weekend to check it out.
Hope you all have a great weekend!

8 comments:

Angela said...

Thanks! I'm off to check out the pepperoni rolls! My daughter loves the ones I buy at the store for her lunch.

Have a Great Day!
Angela

Carmen S. said...

I can tell everyone that I have made the pork chops and gravy MANY times, and the cranberry cheese bars and they are both DEE-licious!!!! I bet my son would like those pepperoni rolls, I'll have to try them out while he is HOME:D Have a wonderful day Jessica!!!

BumbleBeeLane said...

Everything looks good.Love the ideal of some lazy day recipes.Warm Blessings!~Amy

Farmchick said...

Great recipes.... :)

Come join in my recipe swap today. You have great recipes..so I would love for you to participate. :)

Barbara said...

Yum yum made me really hungry, I will try those pepperoni rolls for sure we both love them, hugs

Anonymous said...

I have to find that recipe for your pepperoni rolls, they look delicious! I really enjoy your blog! :)

Buttercup said...

You're playing my favorite Christmas song and it's the first time I've heard it this season. Did a little Christmas shopping tonight and saw my first big decorations. I vote for the cranberry confection. Looks yummy!

Patty Sumner said...

The recipe for the cream cheese Cranberry bars looks yummy. I think I will give this one a try. Blessings and have a joyous day!