Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Crockpot Beef & Noodles

This isn't quite a fix-it-and-forget-it meal but pretty close.
You'll have to cook some noodles right before serving to make it complete.

Crockpot Beef and Noodles

2 lbs. stew beef meat
2 cans cream of celery soup
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 packet dry Onion Soup Mix (like Lipton's)
1/2 cup water
noodles

Spray crockpot with cooking spray.
Cut stew beef cubes in half so that you have small bite size pieces.
Place cubes in crockpot.
Add cream soups, dry soup mix and water.
Give it a good stir and place lid on crockpot.
Cook on high for 6-7 hours.
Serve over cooked noodles and add a side of veggies.
Enjoy!

Brrr...it's back to being down right chilly again.
Yesterday we woke up to warm weather (70's) but as the day went on the winds picked up and the rains began.
Now we're back in the low 40's and it's still pretty windy out.
I'll be so glad when the warmer weather is here to stay!

5 comments:

Carmen S. said...

Sounds easy and looks good, thanks for sharing;) It was snowing big flakes this AM here, gosh I wish spring would come and stay!!!!

Unknown said...

Looks good and seems easy to make. I'll love to try it! Thanks for sharing your recipe. Luv-Loretta

Verde Farm said...

Looks yummy Jessica. It actually snowed here today for about 3 minutes and then the sun came out for about 3 minutes :) LOL I am ready for real spring!

Anonymous said...

Yum! I can smell it cooking right now. :)

Hillcresthome Prims said...

I made this last night. It cooked all day and last night it was a hit, HOMERUN!!!! I am going to be trying a few more that I have written down.
Thanks so much for sharing, I hope to see more great recipes. I will be sure to leave you a comment on the next great recipe that I am trying for my family!!!!

Yummy and Blessings,
Tricia