Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Crock Pot Bacon Cheese & Onion Potatoes

I'm still "pinning" on Pinterest and this is one of my very first finds on there. 
Doesn't it look yummy?


Lucky for me I have to get up and get hubby off to work early each morning or this recipe would never happen.
It takes 10-12 hours in the crockpot and we eat dinner at 5:30 so you do the math.
It's awful early to be cooking especially in the summertime when I like to go back to bed and sleep in a little later.


If you'd like the recipe you can find it HERE at Moms with Crock Pots.


I'll be back later to let you all know how well the family liked this new recipe though I can't imagine it not passing the taste test...just look how good it looks.


*Just letting you know that this was a 2 thumbs up recipe. I unfortunately overcooked mine but they were still good and I will be making them again in the future.*

3 comments:

Trace4J said...

Morning Friend
Just perfect timing.
Its gonna be a 100 here today and I wanted to find something to put in crockpot.
Thanks for sharing
Hugs & JOY
Trace

www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

Carmen S. said...

MMmmmmm:P sounds yummy, I'll have to check it out:D Hope you guys are staying cool in this heat and have a great day!!!!

Christine said...

That looks so good! I'll be trying it once hubby and I get off our diet. Got to get some more pounds off!