Friday, October 19, 2012

Lemon Pepper Steak Marinade


OOohhh this was so good! 
I needed a quick dinner to throw on yesterday so I grabbed a few bottom round steaks from the freezer, thawed them and started to make my usual marinade. But I remembered at the last minute that I had seen a lemon pepper marinade that I wanted to try so I sifted through my recipes until I found it.
Oh my!
I think it became the whole families' new favorite way to grill steaks.
As I said, I used bottom round steaks that had been run through the tenderizer which I know is not a good cut to use for a steak but it's what I had on hand.  I seared it on both sides at a high heat and then I turned the grill down and continued cooking until done.
It was so tender and tasty.


Lemon Pepper Steak Marinade

1/4 cup olive oil
1 tsp. lemon-pepper seasoning
1/4 cup soy sauce
1 tsp. minced garlic

Mix all together in a large ziploc bag. Place steaks in bag and refrigerate for 2-3 hours before grilling. 
ENJOY!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds and looks really good!

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Yum!!!
Got Your Blog Back???
Have a wonderful weekend!
Prim Blessings
Robin