Saturday, March 7, 2009

Enjoying the Sunshine!

We have been busy for the past couple of days. Nothing big going on, just outside enjoying the warm temps. and the sunshine.
We got a good taste of Spring!
The furnace is turned off and the windows are open. The laundry got hung out on the line to dry and the kids have been outside playing in the sand and riding their bikes. I know we will still have some cold weather ahead but it makes those last cold days of winter so much more tolerable when you get a few nice days like we have had. It makes you realize that those summer days of play and relaxing evenings of sitting outdoors is just around the corner.

Well I just wanted to pop in for a minute to let you know I'm still here. I'll be back on Monday with a few new recipes and who knows what else.
But for now, I'm off to find a cozy spot to curl up with a good book.
Good Night!

1 comment:

Granny Sue said...

Ditto here--outside, working in the garden, enjoying the temps, and housecleaning. I know it might snow tomorrow but today was a nice break.