Saturday, April 28, 2012

Slow Saturday Spent Sewing

It was supposed to be a rainy day today so I planned on spending the day indoors sewing.
So far we've only had a few sprinkles but it sure is chilly out.
As for the sewing, I got the 4th block for my Promises and Borders Quilt finished and with 5 days to spare. (The new block comes out on the 3rd of each month.
Since I finished it early I went ahead and traced the next block for my Friendship's Garden Quilt so I have something to work on until Thursday when the new Promises & Border quilt block is released.
If you'd like to join in on the sewing fun you can find some free pattern links on my left sidebar.


Other than sewing I managed to get a yummy chocolate cake baked this morning.
And I made some homemade pepperoni rolls too!
The recipe can be found HERE.


Hope you have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Great job, Jessica! Those pepperoni rolls look delicious!

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Wonderful job on your quilt block!!!
Yum ~ Chocolate Cake!
The pepperoni rolls look delish!
Prim Blessings
Robin