Friday, March 7, 2014

Keeping Busy

Even though we are still stuck inside with this winter weather I am keeping busy. 
I finished this stitchery just the other day, coffee stained it and went to look for a frame but couldn't find one. So it sits now until I can get hubby to make a frame for it.
I am so looking forward to spring!  
While waiting I thought I'd trace something out to work with in the pretty spring colors. 
This month's block for the Chilly Silly Snowmen Quilt is called Big Tree. I'm almost half ways through with the block. Can't wait to see what this quilt is going to look like when it's all done.
Oh, I just remembered I've also got another punch needle project started but I forgot to picture it. 

As you can see, I have lots of little projects going on all at the same time. That way I've got something to work on no matter what the mood is. 
It's the only way I can stay sane (being stuck indoors) waiting for winter to get on out of here and make room for spring.
What are you doing to beat the winter blues?


3 comments:

Carmen S. said...

Good golly, that is one LONG spam comment, lol! I am just putting along, trying to get a bit of spring cleaning done. High of 47 here today I actually hung my bedding out to dry, lol!!! Love all your projects ♥

Granny Sue said...

Looks like you got a spammer above.

Love your needlework, Jessica!

Dar said...

My but these projects are lovely and bringing back memories of when I used to do so much of the same...so many projects I left unfinished in need of my attention.
I love your quilt block...something else I need to learn properly.
Thanks for stopping by.