Friday, July 22, 2011

Summertime Meal Ideas

I don't know about all of you but when the weather gets hot the last place I want to be is in the kitchen.
However, I still have 5 hungry mouths to feed so I turn to crockpot cooking, grilling or quick and easy meals.
Since the thermometers are in the 90's right now with a heat index in the 100's I'm turning to those recipes and thought I'd share some of our favorites.
Click on each title to go to the recipe!

Main Dish
1.   Crockpot Beef Roast with Gravy
2.   Grilled Flank Steak
3.   Crockpot Cranberry Chicken
4.   Homemade Waffles with Sausage Patties
5.   Crockpot Cheesey Beef and Mac
6.   Crockpot Beef and Stuffing Rolls
7.   Crockpot Pork Chops and Gravy
8.   Fried Zucchini and Feta Subs
9.   Steak Rub
10. Crockpot Meatballs & Gravy
11. My Favorite Sloppy Joe Recipe
12. Crockpot Creamy Chicken & Stuffing with Potatoes

Side Dishes
1. Greek Salad
2. Crockpot Garden Green Beans
3. Potato Salad
4. Crispy Crunchy Onion Rings
5. Tossed Salad with Creamy Dressing
6. Bean Salad

Desserts

1.  Candy Apple Delight
2.  Butterfinger Bars
3.  Peanut Butter Chocolate Pretzel Dessert
4.  Banana Split Dessert
5.  Creamy Coconut Pecan Pies
6.  Homemade Italian Ice
7.  Oreo Delight
8.  Homemade Chocolate Ice Milk
9.  Strawberry Delight Squares
10. Peanut Butter Pudding Mousse

Have a great day and try to keep cool!

1 comment:

Sew Many Raggedies said...

Thank you for all the wonderful recipes you post! I have tried two of them and they were very good. I plan to try your cranberry chicken and the strawberry delight you have posted. I'm always looking for easy and good recipes to try so please keep them coming!!
Blessings,
~Rene~